This is an open invitation from Dragon Boat Innovate (DBI) to ALL parents looking to let your children experience an exciting and meaningful activity – for the first time ever, we are putting together a team named Dragon Cubbies, formed by really young kids and preparing them to race at a national sporting event. This is the first initiative of its kind in the region and we want YOUR KIDS to be part of it!
Yes, if you’ve ran out of ideas to engage your kids with an activity; if you would like to expose your kids to a fun team sport and make new friends; if you want your kids to gain life lessons through experiential learning ; then this is the PERFECT BRAND NEW PLATFORM for your kids.
Our DBI Dragon Cubbies Program looks to offer your kids with the following:
- Welcome Dinner for first introductions
- Weekly 1.5hrs dragon boating sessions to instill the FIVE C’s in your kids:
Core Fitness, Communication, Coordination, Commitment, Confidence.
- Let your kids make new friends, be part of a competitive yet fun team sport
- Help your kids develop a healthy lifestyle from young
- Spend exciting weekends racing at National Dragon Boat Championships (Year-round)
- Receive a customised Dragon Cubbies sports kit
DBI is leading this initiative purely out of passion for the sport and introduce our sport to kids from young, and empower them with many life lessons derived from it. As such, we are offering a term package at a very attractive rate, in the range of $250-$350 per term (8 weeks), depending on final numbers.
- Ability to swim at least 50 metres
- Little or no experience in dragon boat racing
- 7 – 12 years of age
- No history of severe spinal / heart conditions
If you belong to the above, simply fill in the form here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDlGdVYwWTFHWERCVFpMb3BLZTloVnc6MA
Or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions and we shall revert to you.
Hurry, there’re limited group slots of 10!!